We come to you!
We can customize our services to fit your needs. We provide several types of containers (see below) to stage your material and develop a service schedule that meets your space and volume needs. Virtually all types of paper are accepted and our recycling program is FREE to setup. All of our services include:
- Signed receipts so customer can monitor volumes
- Monthly volume reports
- Monthly pricing letters identify market changes
- Prompt payment schedule
- Certified truck scale ensures proper weights
Did you know?
- Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil, 7,000 gallons of water, or 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
- Every ton of recycled paper saves about 17 trees.
- Recycled paper requires 64% less energy than making paper from virgin wood pulp.
Sources: Sources: iD2 Communications, Waste Reduction is a Smart Business Decision, Onondaga Resource Recovery Agency, Fortune.com
- Perfect for office or small-volume account
- Flexible polycarts, palletized or baled material
- Dock or ground-level loading
- Scheduled or "on-call" service
- No service or equipment charges
Sunbright’s Easy 1-2-3 Process
1. Contact Sunbright to discuss your plastics recycling needs.
2. Within 24 hours, we come to you to pickup your plastics.
3. Within 30 days, we pay you for the plastics.